Owen Beach

We discovered a new Puget Sound beach in 2017 called Owen Beach. We went once in January and then again in March when my parents came into town for a visit. On our first trip, we saw a few whales, which was pretty cool. The second visit was a low tide, so we got to explore the tide pools.

Josh and Eli are standing on a slab of clay. You could see the water seeping through the layers of clay, it was pretty cool.  

Why is it so hard to get a kid to look at the camera and smile at the same time? 

We found this when we went with my parents. We think it is an abalone, but I don't know for sure. Whatever it was, it looked pretty awesome and was huge. 

Eli and I with my parents. 

Comments

  1. What a fun adventure. Discovering new places is always fun. You're lucky to live in such an awesome place!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Birthday!

Six months, Baby!

To Give Sorrow Words