Let the Hiking Commence!

We recently upgraded our baby carrier to something more hiking friendly. The inaugural outing was a little rough because Eli wasn't feeling well. We probably should have cancelled the outing but Josh and I were both excited to try out the new carrier. It was still nice to be out in the trees soaking up some nature.

Not so excited about this.

He really liked playing with my hair while we hiked. I had pretty awesome post-hike hair. 

Our next adventure was to Cooper Lake. It ended up being a bit more of an adventure than we anticipated when we took a wrong turn or two. It added some extra drive time to our day but the view of Mt. Rainier was worth it.  

Isn't she lovely? 

We found some snow!

Once we got to the lake Eli had a good time exploring and throwing rocks in the water. Josh and I took turns fishing and each caught a fish or two. Josh caught two, I caught one, no pictures of any of them.

Exploring

Fishing

Cooper Lake

This one makes me laugh

So happy to throw rocks in the lake!

My two boys!

Figuring out the hydration pack.

We are looking forward to more summer adventures! Our first camping trip with Eli is scheduled for the end of the month. Wish us luck!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Birthday!

Six months, Baby!

To Give Sorrow Words