Kalaloch and Ruby Beaches

In August, 2017 we went camping with some friends at Kalaloch Beach on the Washington Coast. There are several interesting beaches close to the campground at Kalaloch so we spent time exploring some of them. Ruby Beach was probably our favorite. Going to the beach here is often cold, windy, and rainy but the weather wasn't too bad this time. It was still fairly cold and windy but the rain held off, which was pleasant. It was a great trip with good friends in a beautiful area.
Awesome tree at Kalaloch Beach

Driftwood fort we found at Ruby Beach

I found out I was pregnant shortly before this trip. Josh and I knew but hadn't told anyone else yet. I found that my mind was very preoccupied during the trip with thoughts of the future and of the little one that would be joining our family. 

My boy and I.

Tidal zone fauna.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Birthday!

Six months, Baby!

To Give Sorrow Words