4 Months Old

Eli is 4 months old today. He is 27" long (97th percentile) and weighs 16 lbs 1 oz (80th percentile). Hard to believe that in four months he gained over 7 pounds and grown 7 inches.

Since most of the pictures I take of Eli are on my phone and are rarely viewed by anyone other than myself, I thought I would share some of them to commemorate 4 months of baby life. (Thanks to Josh for showing me how to get the pictures from my phone to the computer) The pictures are in backward chronological order, so he gets younger as they progress.

Face Time

Mmm, delicious!

Big smiles

Trying to sit up, but not doing so well

Stern face

With his great uncle David

Picnic with daddy

Starting to get better at tummy time!

Handsome boys

Late night smiles 

First stroller ride without his carseat.

Taking a walk in the baby carrier and sporting his hat for the first time.

The shirt says it all! Eli is the first nephew on Josh's side of the family, so it's a pretty easy title to claim. :) 

When Eli just started smiling it was not easy to catch one on camera. This was about as good as it got. 

He looks like such an old man!

Starting him early on the volleyball scene.

I love this one. He was just getting strong enough to free himself from the swaddling blanket.

Smiling in his sleep.

Blurry, but trying real hard to catch a smile. 

He had baby acne for a few weeks. This is right in the thick of it. :(

Not so great at tummy time. He was undoubtedly screaming when I took this. 

The beginnings of the baby acne.

So little (and blurry, sorry)

Brand new and hanging out with his Grandpa Mendenhall.

What a ride the last four months have been! We sure love him and have a hard time imagining life without our favorite little dude. 

Comments

  1. He is so cute! Love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What precious pictures, he sure is adorable! I can't wait to see you all in August. His little smiles are sure cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just can't get over all the smiles! OMGoodness I just love him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! He sure has changed a lot, hasn't he? My favorite is the chubby chin, sleeping on your shoulder. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Birthday!

Six months, Baby!

To Give Sorrow Words