The wait has begun...

Friday was my last day at work and it was marvelous. I will miss the people but I won't miss the job one bit. As a going away present one of my coworkers made a dual sided picture frame with two rather fond memories from my time at FTI. We would regularly prank each other and these two pictures are from two of the said pranks, of which I was on the receiving end both times. My wedding picture was replaced by this beauty while I was out on vacation.
Meet Mr Hasselhoff and Ms Paltrow

The second one requires a bit more of an explanation. Somehow it came to light that I posses rubber-band shooting skills that are far superior than those of my coworkers. I am able to shoot a rubber band further, faster, and more accurately than anyone in my office. Let's just say if this were a marketable skill I would be VERY marketable. Because of this my coworkers saw it fitting to cover my monitors, keyboard, scanner, phone, and everything else they could manage in rubber bands. You can only see the monitors in the picture but they were everywhere. Plenty of ammunition for retribution!


I really did work with some fantastic people. In my last month they threw two baby showers and a going away lunch. Their generosity was almost overwhelming. It seems like a great portion of our baby stuff was supplied their goodness. 

Now that work is over the wait for the baby has begun. I'm really hoping to have this little boy before my due date, which gives me one week. Let the walking begin.


39 weeks

 I have no words for this one

The pants wanted to be in a picture with the baby. Hence this little beauty.

Comments

  1. So excited for you!!!!! Can't wait to see picture. Love ya girl I will keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Birthday!

Six months, Baby!

To Give Sorrow Words