Groundhog Day?

Ok, I know all the posts about hikes are probably getting boring. And I contemplated not posting about this one but I HAVE to because it is the conclusion to a previous post. Earlier we tried to hike into Rainy lake with some friends and we failed. Not only did we fail but I ended up falling into the river. Well, not this time! We found the lake but we found the fish too. It has been quite a while since we have had decent fishing and it was great.

On the way in Josh spotted some interesting vegetation. We couldn't decide if it was a fungus or a flower. Turns out it is a flower called either Ghost Plant or Indian Pipe.


Rainy Lake


We should have taken a picture of the fish at the lake as they got a little discolored on the trip home. Even though they were discolored they sure did taste delicious : )

Comments

  1. I wish I could say "yum" but in all honesty, I can't! I sure am glad you enjoyed them. The lake is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man you guys sure do have alot of fun. I love all the pictures! I am so glad you have a blog now. Love and miss ya.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Birthday!

Six months, Baby!

To Give Sorrow Words