I hate spelling Albuquerque

In June we went to Albuquerque for a family reunion. My family stayed with my sister and brother in law in their 2 bedroom 1 bathroom house. (In case you were wondering, that is a total of 8 adults and 3 kids) It was a very full house but it was fun to see everyone and spend some time with family.
Hike in Tent Rocks National Monument.

Lynn and Angie's kids did really well on the hike. I love this picture of my Dad and Andrew.
We also went on a tram to the top of the Sandia Mountains. It is just over 2.5 miles to the top and beside the towers at the base and summit, there is only one support tower. This picture is at the upper tower.
There was a lot of smoke from a wildfire Arizona but the view from the top was still awesome.

It was a great trip and very nice to get a break from the daily grind. Thanks Scott and Anita for letting us crash your house.

Comments

  1. Thanks! It's great for us who are far away and miss you so very much. We look forward to the future and treasure the past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH My Gosh YAY!!!!! I am so happy you have a blog now. I miss you so much. I love to see all the pictures. Keep the post coming. Love Ya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Birthday!

Six months, Baby!

To Give Sorrow Words